POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : RoundBox Anyone? : Re: RoundBox Anyone? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:20:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RoundBox Anyone?
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 20 Jun 2001 12:52:00
Message: <3B30D502.2B807C9C@gmx.de>
Brendan Hurley wrote:

> Hi, folks,
>
> I'm still recovering from a hard disk crash and, as usual, there is one
> file I lost in the repairs:  Roundbox.inc by (author unknown to me).
> I searched thru Ken's bookmarks and could not find it anywhere.
>
> Anybody, PLEASE, if you have a copy of this INC file post it here or
> email it to me.

I don't know about an include file with that name, but there are some
macros for this purpose.

One is in Chris Huff's macro collection IIRC:

http://chrishuff.dhs.org/povstuff.html

Furthermore there is one available on Ken's site:

A third one i found here was from David Fontaine, i no more know where i
got it from. :-)

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>